Paper Submission Guidelines
The authors are required to submit the paper(s) as per following Springer template.
Further instruction regarding these templates may be found at Springer's LNCS page.
While preparing the paper for MCCT'16, please take care of the following instructions.
- Submit your paper(s) in PDF or WORD format via Online Easychair Submission System. In case of any problem, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All papers must be written in English. A full paper cannot exceed 10 pages based on the templates for Springer's LNCS style. The short paper for the Work In Progress (WIP) session must be having min 4 and max 5 pages.
- A submitted paper must be original, unpublished and not submitted to another conference or journal for consideration.
- Each submitted paper will undergo a plagiarism checking process. Plagiarized papers will be automatically rejected and disqualified from the review process. Each submitted paper will undergo a double blind peer review process. Reviewers comments for accepted as well as rejected papers will be communicated to the authors.
- Research papers, which are presented at the conference, will be published both in print and online.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register with the conference and present the paper. Accepted papers of registered authors will ONLY be presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings or online.
- Based on the decision of experts and chairs, prizes will be awarded to the authors of best paper(s).
|Paper submission deadline: ||31st July, 2016|
|Acceptance notification: ||15th September, 2016|
|Camera ready version deadline: ||30th September, 2016|
|Registration deadline: ||31st October, 2016|
|Conference Dates: ||22nd - 24th November, 2016|